THE BEST LAND ROVER REPAIR FACILITY IN LOS ANGELES
Since 2002, South Bay British’s team have worked in the South Bay providing an affordable alternative to Land Rover owners. We service new and vintage Land Rovers we have the skills to ensure your British vehicle drives like new.
We are an alternative to the dealer – an independent repair facility equipped with tools and technology to service and repair your Land Rover. We are knowledgeable in all repairs from check engine lights, brakes, service or maintenance , engine replacement or rebuilds. We use diagnostic tools to properly diagnose and repair your British car and keeping your Land Rover running efficiently is our #1 goal. We work hard by giving you knowledge, affordable prices, and service you can trust.
- Land Rover repair, maintenance and extended warranty
- Full-service auto repair and service facility specializing in Land Rover vehicles
- 21-Point Inspection: Includes an inspection of brakes, suspension, steering, cooling system and more.
- 30k-60k-90k Mile Inspection Service: We reset maintenance reminders, replace scheduled replacement parts and perform scheduled replacement reminders, rotate tires as required, among other vital parts of your vehicle.
- Our trained Land Rover Technicians work hard to keep your Land Rover running exceptionally.
South Bay British is the one of the most popular independent repair shops in Los Angeles that specializes in British Cars. Our Mechanics can help you with any repair from transmissions and engines, to brakes and suspension; to cooling systems, or electrical work for your British or European Vehicle. Call Us for a 100% FREE NO-OBLIGATION QUOTE today or email us with any questions on your vehicle.
We are a full service and repair garage for Land Rover and Other British Cars. Located in Lawndale, we are located in the silicon beach area serving Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach, Santa Monica, Redondo Beach, Torrance, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Hermosa Beach, Long Beach, Culver City, Westchester, and all Southern California.