South Bay British / CAR REPAIR / Mini Cooper, Countryman, Mini Coupé, Mini Roadster, Clubman
OWNING A MINI COOPER: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The original Mini was a line of British small cars manufactured by the British Motor Corporation, and its successors, from 1959 until 2000. MINI, which is now owned by BMW, has a reputation for building some of the most popular mini cars. All owners agree that Minis are just plain fun to drive, plus finding a parking space is a breeze. Great mileage and high resale value make the Mini a wise choice for British car enthusiasts.
We offer a full range of restoration and repair services for your Mini. If are looking for a Mini Cooper repair shop, or need a pre-purchase inspection, email us or call us at 310-725-0075 today. We will help and guide you on repairing, restoring, or buying a Mini Cooper.
MINI COOPER REPAIR/RESTORATION:
- Regular maintenance and service — oil, lube and filter
- Engines and suspension repair or rebuilding
- Appraisals and pre-buy inspections
- Emissions testing preparation
- Auto body rust and repair
- Brakes and Braking System
- Rewiring for Lights, Gauges, and Switches
- Convertible top installation
- Carburetor Rebuilds and Tuneups
- Transmission Problems
- Full restoration or partial restoration
- Wheel restoration and balancing
- Access to new or used parts in the US and UK
In our shop, you’ll see projects from simple tune-ups and service to transmissions or even full-scale auto restorations. We serve owners in Manhattan Beach, Santa Monica, Redondo Beach, Torrance, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Hermosa Beach, Long Beach, Culver City, Westchester, and all Southern California.
MINI COOPER FORUMS – Forums for Mini Cooper owners