South Bay British / CAR REPAIR / MGA MGB Midget MGC
MG – BUILT ON A SOLID REPUTATION OF GOOD FUN!
The MG dates back to the early 1920s and was named after William Morris, owner of Morris Garages. The inspiration behind the MG was Morris Garage General Manager Cecil Kimber, who designed and was the genius behind this sporty and fun sportscar. The models that define these sportscars include the MGB, MGA and Midget and MGC. MG owners are fiercely loyal, because MGs define the best of British brands, and they are an affordable and easy to maintain sportscar that are just fun to drive. Keeping and MG well maintained is key to maintaining its unique charm, so be sure to have your car serviced regularly.
MG REPAIR SERVICES:
- Regular maintenance and service — oil, lube and filter
- Engines, transmissions, and suspension repair or rebuilding
- Appraisals and pre-buy inspections
- Emissions testing preparation
- Auto body rust and repair
- Dash work – dash and instrument restoration
- Wiring and electrical
- Convertible top installation
- Rubber to chrome bumper conversion for late model MGBs and Midgets
- Full restoration or partial restoration
- Wheel restoration and balancing
- Access to new or used parts in the US and UK
In our shop, you’ll see projects from simple tune-ups and service to transmissions or even full-scale auto restorations. We serve owners in Manhattan Beach, Santa Monica, Redondo Beach, Torrance, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Hermosa Beach, Long Beach, Culver City, Westchester, and all Southern California.
THE MG EXPERIENCE – Forums about cars and their owners